Good Prices to BKK from SFO $475 20 Hrs - For Sept and October - China Southern

Hello Gents,

I look at and follow air travel to the SE on a daily basis and came across this deal and did check it out on Google Flights: Flights from San Francisco to BKK in September and October for as low as $475. I used a sample date of Sept 5th - Oct 4th and was priced at $475 for China Southern and a 20 hour trip. Coming back is a bit longer, but that gives you more time to recuperate and play back the fun you had in Bangkok. Flights also appear to be cheap for HCMC and a couple of other destinations in the area. If you are in China on a layover you can get a 72 hour visit visa free and go check out some of the local flavor.  

I haven't flown on China Southern, but compared to american airlines these days, how bad can it be? I have flown United and ANA and liked the ANA trip much better than United. So check out this deal if it helps anyone. There may be other departure points. A dollar saved on travel is a dollar spent on your ladies. Cheers!!  

UAL has some decent fares from Sfo to BKK. I looked at November. One partner airline option was via ANA for $620 r/t.

Although beware. I booked a flight last Feb with ual but they didn't honor it. They said their partner airline would not honor the price. I didn't even know this happened. I had a conf # and everything. Ual claimed that they sent me an email about it.

Luckily I found at about it by checking my ual app.

Suddenly my Rez wasn't showing up and I called.

I wound up booking Singapore air instead. Cost me a bit more and the overall flight time was longer (2 connections) but the service was The Best ever. Top notch. Even for coach class.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow, what a way to treat you as that price sounds competitive. 

When I came to BKK out of IAD, the price was about 628 on UAL and ANA from NRT. UAL as does most american airlines are passenger unfriendly and I try to fly with anyone else. The prices look to be about the same this year for a flight out in November and early December. I am actually looking at a flight out of Cairo to BKK nonstop business class for 1200 dollars and some change. It is a matter of getting there and connecting that is an issue. 

I think you may see some discounted prices especially if the stock market makes a big correction, which could happen at any time.