Bangkok after 1am

Hi all,

So I will be arriving at swampy around 1am in 3 weeks and trying to decide.if I head straight to Pattaya or spend the night / morning in BKK before heading down.

What will be open for fun at that time of the night for a few hours?

Late night bars or beer bar complexes or gogos preferably to disco's.

Hope I can get some good suggestions

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Well after 1am Pattaya is probablly better since the gogos will close more late... Also they are all more near each other. (They are closing around 4am?! not sure what times they are doing now)

In Bangkok most gogos close around 2am but you have some gogos closing at 3am in Nana (like Mandarin, Enter, Butterflies, Billboard and Playskool) and a couple in Soi Cowboy (like Lighthouse, Crazyhouse).

Discos in Bangkok the best ones right now are Insanity and Mixx, they are closing around 4 am...

Edited by liamkincaid
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

maybe just go to sleep and wake up refreshed in the morning ?

Years ago I ended up, on a couple of occasions, in a real trashy basement. Usually asking taxi drivers to take me to a place that's "open late". Every time they took me a run down, smallish, basement where the girls were sitting on a stage with numbers on them. No disco, no dancing just a bar with expensive liquor. First time I ended up in this place must have been 2004 and last time maybe 2013. Every time way to drunk to even barely remember where the "bar" was.

Anyone know which place I am talking about?

• 1 month later...

on my last trip i was in a similar (or maybe the same) place. same setup, girls sitting on stage, no real party.

i also don't have many memories, probably the only way to end up there. :)

unfortunately i don't know exactly where it was. taxi driver took me there. according to my google maps history, it was somewhere close to here: https://goo.gl/maps/wzFUKmDQwBo , maybe that helps. 

• 3 weeks later...

on my last trip i was in a similar (or maybe the same) place. same setup, girls sitting on stage, no real party.

unfortunately i don't know exactly where it was. taxi driver took me there. according to my google maps history, it was somewhere close to here: https://goo.gl/maps/wzFUKmDQwBo , maybe that helps. 

Ok thanks for info! Will check it out!

Ok thanks for info! Will check it out!

Atleast once every trip i ask a taxi driver to take me to a late night Gogo. No idea where i go but im usually the only farang there. Girls all sit on a small raised section wearinh their best frocks and vying for your attention. Only hassle is the papassan trying to get you to choose a girl. Girls are hot, speak good English and dont try any lady drink crap. Short time is on the premises. Will go sober the next time as too much drink ruins my enjoyment. Price wise I think it was 2500 for girl and barfine. But ive always been pished and most of the time I did not take a girl but was only there for the late night drink

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Is this Chaophya2 massage .?.. been years since I have been in there ,but I remember it as a pretty good soapy massage place . It just was a little out of the way and away from the others.