Best steak and chicken schnitzel/parmi?

For the steak ribeye would be my preferred choice of cut. I don't like Wagyu beef either. My experience with it is overpriced and overrated.

Easily accessible from Nana station would be ideal.

When's the least busy time to eat normally? Afternoon/early dinner?

Edit: What website does Bangkok use for restaurant reviews? Hong Kong has openrice, Bangkok has ...?

Try here, it is the restaurants owned by the Chok Chai Group that produce diary and beef cows. I have not been to the one in Sukhumvit but I have been to the one in Rangsit and the food was ok. The pricing was just above Sizzler but lower than some of the other places.

Check out the website for the address and priced menu

www.farmchokchai.com/en/index_content.php?content_id=65#t03

Shame about the steakhouse at the Landmark, I was actually considering it.

I'll definitely check out the Chok Chai restaurant at Sukhumvit. Might end up just going to the local pubs around Nana for my steak needs or some of the Japanese chains like Pepper Lunch.

I'm surprised how overpriced steak is in Thailand. It makes steak in HK look cheap.

Shame about the steakhouse at the Landmark, I was actually considering it.

I'll definitely check out the Chok Chai restaurant at Sukhumvit. Might end up just going to the local pubs around Nana for my steak needs or some of the Japanese chains like Pepper Lunch.

I'm surprised how overpriced steak is in Thailand. It makes steak in HK look cheap.

Yes steak is expensive here as everything of quality is imported. Thailand does have a beef market but if have ever eaten Thai beef you would choose to eat your shoe instead. Typically Thai's do not age their beef...From farm to market to shop!