Four Point Sheraton

I was at the Sheraton for a week and was an all around amazing experiences. I got one of the suites with a garden, a living room and a nice large bathroom.

They were extremely guest friendly and all my guests were led upto the room after a quick phone call. I even walked in at night with 2-3 girls without any questions.

Food is amazing, the hooters downstairs is nice for a quick drink and its a 10 minute walk to both Nana and SC along. Thermae is just around the corner as well.

I'm honestly surprised the Four Point isn't more popular with mongers.

Four Points is my go to Hotel each trip.

Comfortable beds, friendly staff, no issue with guests, deep bath and depending on room shower large enough for 2 or 3, quiet location but near enough to SC and Nana depending on your mood.

My only complaint would be every time I have the poached eggs on toast at breakfast they taste a bit like lemon... weird.

Edited by mrfreeze

Yep!  I've logged about 25 nights there this year.  Booked for late December for a few nights prior to heading to Pattaya.

Its like a home away from home (expensive in the high season though).    

When I first step out of the car each trip I get "welcome back"...

Absolutely safe, clean, modern and a home away from home.

Cannot fault it!

I did 11 nights at Marriott Sukhumvit 57 earlier in the year and should of done them at Four Points only for the night credits on my SPG account.

With another 13 nights at Four Points this year I would of re qualified as Gold again but am going to fall short.

And it's 11 nights missed off my lifetime total, what was I thinking at the time :blink:

I walked into Four Points at end of August and I swear they said Welcome mrfreeze.... yes I stay there often but....