Massage Near Nana BTS

SOi 11 near the super market a few massage shops in there that do FS.

Sorry to resurrect this from a while back, but I was wondering about which massage shops you mean birdhaus?  Is it the ones in the mini-mall/arcade type thing you walk through after leaving Villa Market?  To my uneducated and shortsighted eyes, they seemed too small for anything extra to happen, so I didn't try them out.  Mind you, on my trip to BKK last year a woman outside one of the massage shops in the arcade offered to help me carry my shopping back to my room, maybe I should have taken her up on it.

Also, has anyone been to Raintree Spa in Soi 11 for a full body (legit) massage? I fancy somewhere like there for a good massage after I arrive in 10 weeks time.

Thanks.

A bit out of the way on soi 23 and down the street from Soi Cowboy is tom’s massage they have girls and boys doing the massage, legit and the reason i mention it is 100b a hour for thai massage. I’m a cheap Charlie and 100b sounds right to me, then Soi Cowboy or terminal 21 after

mcqueen - I have been to Raintree many, many times (probably close to 30)....but always for the foot massage.  Their foot massages are amazing and incredibly relaxing.  You get a shoulder massage and head massage as well.

I would bet that their regular massage would be great...just a bit pricier than most.

Tantip on Soi 7 (across from Eden) is my go to for a strong, legit thai or oil massage.

Thanks westexpat3 and lev123 for the suggestions, that gives me some places to try when I'm looking for a tugless rub and, more importantly, a good massage during my trip, especially after the long flight or a day out pounding the streets doing touristy stuff.  I'm keen to try Tarntip, as long as I can run the gauntlet of girls and LBs offering other services without letting little brain take over.  I've just had a look at Tarntip's website, I see their spa treatments include "Milky Water Vitamin in whirlpool jacuzzi" - sounds more like something you might find in a Nana LB gogo :ph34r: