My Life In Bkk Is like An Episode of Westworld...

Westworld is a tv series about an amusement park for adults where you can do whatever you want. The main attraction is their ultra realistic robots that look exactly like humans... They are almost more human than the humans lol... So most people eventually fall in love for those robots because they are so real...

Somehow my life in Bkk is sometimes like an episode of Westworld... I jump into this amusement park that is the red light district and have my own adventures... Im playing this game for a long time, so now I changed the rules, I play my own games and i dont want to get out... Im addicted to it.... Inside this amusement park I can be even more playboy/bad boy than outside in the real life... Maybe this is actually the real me... who knows...

And in the same way one of the guys from the series falls in love for a robot even when we knows she dont have feelings because those feelings are just programing... I also fall in love for this girls... I also know its not real... All the words and feelings are just scripted...(kinda like a Westworld robot...) But I dont really care... I just smile and enjoy the moment...

Edited by liamkincaid
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 3

I had this exact conversation with a friend a few months ago when Westworld first came on HBO. He had failed to understand after numerous conversations the attraction I found in going to Thailand.

Since I knew he was watching WW, I asked him if he remembered when the new guy showed up and wore the white hat because he didn’t think he could be a bad guy? He did. I told him it was just like that and I was the man in the white hat.

First visit I was too nice. I never got taken advantage of, but I paid too much and bought too many drinks for girls I had no interest in ever taking out of the club or gogo.

Each subsequent visit I was less and less interested in being compliant to the requests of the girls. I lost my newbie eyes and now I was looking for ways to change the game into my own new reality.

One of my challenges is to always remember that these girls are real people. Even if they have been programmed to respond and act a certain way due to their previous experience and exposure to the realities of the environment within which they exist.

Now I challenge myself to look for the weak spots in their armor. Access that spot and attempt to find the girl still inside the working girl.

In one episode of WW one of the characters says something along the lines of this.

If the robots don’t know they are robots and they have a fear of death, and they feel pain internally, as we all do, what makes them different than those of us that live and breathe?

Great topic and a great show if you get a chance to watch it.

• Upvote 1

@liamkincaid great topic and the analogy you've used is perfect. I suppose it is a game, it's a game that moves and changes while you play. (and btw I loved the first season :P )
The LOS and it's many redlight worlds create a surreal blur over our normal lives. In so far that you're paying for this fantasy to unfold the LOS feels better than real life. But is it reality without finance? 
What I mean by that is - Do you think that you could replicate these fantasies with normal women through regular pick up's?
Well i know I couldn't. The idea of being able to live out a fantasy is one of the many reasons  why i come to the LOS. And yeah i'll happily pay for that pleasure.
My own personal journey has been a prettyboy crossover of sorts. I lost my newbie eyes somewhere in my 2016 missions. Though I remain a good lamb and not some much the cheeky little shit I can be, that is unless I drink too mutt. 

My own analogy is "the island of the lost boys" from Disney's - Pinocchio. The idea here is - if you stay too long and you become the ass.
I keep the worlds separated.  Homelife is SSDD with changes made just to keep it interesting. I did 4 visits in 2016 and 2 in 2017. It's better if my visits are spread out over the year as it gives me something to work towards and look forward to.
The LOS is a nice place to visit but I dunno if I'd wanna live there (or work there). With all that pussy and excitement i'd be broke in no time at all.     

Somehow my life in Bkk is sometimes like an episode of Westworld... (...) All the words and feelings are just scripted...(kinda like a Westworld robot...) But I dont really care... I just smile and enjoy the moment...

Mind if I call you William? ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One of my challenges is to always remember that these girls are real people. Even if they have been programmed to respond and act a certain way due to their previous experience and exposure to the realities of the environment within which they exist.

Now I challenge myself to look for the weak spots in their armor. Access that spot and attempt to find the girl still inside the working girl.

And this is the secret to having a true GFE. These girls are all real people. They're all different. They all have their own, unique story. Access the real person behind the coyote persona and you will be rewarded. So many guys come to Thailand and think that they can just buy these girls. Yes you can, superficially. They will fuck you for money. But if you want more than that, take the time to get to know them. Treat them like you would any normal girl you chat up at home. You will be surprised, pleasantly so. Do it right, and they fall in love with you. They're not all that different from the girls you've courted your whole life.

I agree. Love that show. It does feel like an alternate reality. When I come back from LOS my mind is so fucked that I think it’s ok to slap the flight attendant on the ass. Every girl I look at I imagine her fucking haha. But yah, the more you treat them like a human being the more you realize they’re just like every other girl on the planet.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Thailand/Bangkok is similar in some ways yes.. you can go there to find out who you are. Well, you can't kill people like the Man In Black, but you could indulge in your base desires without having anyone to judge you.