Is sex after an oil massage a risk

Shadowman2013

No it isn't a risk.

If you're visiting massage shops it's never an issue to have sex first and then have the massage after.

OP was asking about sex after a massage. An oil massage at that which is not advisable, unless she’s going to wash the oil off his dick before putting on the condom.

Because oil has been on your cock which could damage the condom ?

My reading says it is. Oil can create microscopic holes in the condom and that's enough to catch an infection. Play safe and don't take the oil massage if you are going to indulge in FS just after (unless you have a bath). On a related note I now wonder whether the other gels they use (nuru, the one at Akane etc.) are latex friendly? Going to have to hit up ol' friend Google.

My reading says it is. Oil can create microscopic holes in the condom and that's enough to catch an infection. Play safe and don't take the oil massage if you are going to indulge in FS just after (unless you have a bath). On a related note I now wonder whether the other gels they use (nuru, the one at Akane etc.) are latex friendly? Going to have to hit up ol' friend Google.

Tiny bit of google-fu gets me

Is it Condom Safe

As Nuru Gel is Waterbased, it is latex safe unlike other oil based massage oil.

http://www.nurugel.com.au/faq/

So, just like KY/Play