Travelodge Soi 11, Guest friendly?

Hi, I was wondering if anybody was in the new Travelodge in Soi 11? is it guest friendly?

https://www.travelodgehotels.asia/travelodge/thailand/sukhumvit-11

It's new, looks ok and they have pretty good offers in Agoda & booking.com, placed in Soi 11 I assumed it's guest friendly, but I didn't find any experiences about this hotel, so any tip is gonna be very much appreciated :)

I believe your best bet is going on the official website and send an e-mail asking about their guest-friendly policy.

Usually they reply in less than 24 hours.

Is so common enquiries about that subject, they should have an automatic reply.   555 

Looks like good value with amenities not usually available for that price range and it's a new hotel, so you usually can't go wrong with that.  Location to me isn't the most ideal though as it's quite a far walk down to the main road and Soi 11 is jam packed.

Its guest friendly (if you were still wondering)...they replied to my email but they said if staying there to let them know at check in time that you intend to be bringing ladies back to the room during your stay...also girls will need to leave Id at the counter no joiner fee etc.

• Upvote 4

Its guest friendly (if you were still wondering)...they replied to my email but they said if staying there to let them know at check in time that you intend to be bringing ladies back to the room during your stay...also girls will need to leave Id at the counter no joiner fee etc.

Thanks for your answer, I think I'll book there next time. Cheers!

• 2 weeks later...

Stayed there Friday and Saturday. Nice room. No problem with visitors. Suggest you ask for a room in the main block or a high floor. My room was floor 3 overlooking the road. Not too much noise but it was there in the background, of course you can always just pump up th AC.

• Upvote 1