Getting A Photo copy of visa in Bangkok

When I get to bangkok I do not want to be walking around for 4 days with my passport and visa on hand.  They are staying in my room's safe.  I already have a photo copy of my passport.  Could anyone tell me a good place to get a photocopy of my 30 day visa in the Sukhimvit area when I arrive?

Hotel reception. Tip them 2 twenties. If they don't have a copier, there are copy places around. Not sure where in Sukh. Look for a sign with the old Kodak logo. I know some will make a 2 sided scaled down to the size of a credit card for about 100 baht.

I also keep pictures of the ID page, the immigration stamp and the departure card on my phone.

• Upvote 1

Hotel reception. Tip them 2 twenties. If they don't have a copier, there are copy places around. Not sure where in Sukh. Look for a sign with the old Kodak logo. I know some will make a 2 sided scaled down to the size of a credit card for about 100 baht.

I also keep pictures of the ID page, the immigration stamp and the departure card on my phone.

Thank you. For the life of me I don’t know why I did not think of taking a photo on phone of stamp and departure card.

• 6 months later...

Yes a phone can be stolen, so email the pictures to yourself.

I use an app called Keep Safe which stores the pictures of my Passport in the Cloud. If my phone gets stolen they cannot access much of anything on my phone without the Passwords. I also have an Application Lock App which locks all my other apps password protected. If they try to uninstall it without the password after 3 tries it wipes the phone.Learned from the unfortunate experience of having had my phone stolen in the past....

Edited by hky117

I use an app called Keep Safe which stores the pictures of my Passport in the Cloud. If my phone gets stolen they cannot access much of anything on my phone without the Passwords. I also have an Application Lock App which locks all my other apps password protected. If they try to uninstall it without the password after 3 tries it wipes the phone.Learned from the unfortunate experience of having had my phone stolen in the past....

Christ, I wish I'd been using those apps when my bird here got hold of my phone and found some salty snaps of one of my Thai ex-regulars.

That was months ago and I'm still dodging the flying crockery.  :(

Tom Tit  :blink:

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Christ, I wish I'd been using those apps when my bird here got hold of my phone and found some salty snaps of one of my Thai ex-regulars.

That was months ago and I'm still dodging the flying crockery. :(

Tom Tit :blink:

What makes her such a keeper? I wouldn't put up with it.