• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I need someone to help me out for a bit if there are any volunteers. There's this girl I met on a Thai language messageboard that wants to meet up just to fuck. The problem is that she will only meet with me if I bring a friend. This isn't the first request of this kind that I get and I honestly don't think there's anything to it other than she's a horny girl that wants two white dicks at the same time. This particular girl is 21 years old and a student at Rangsit University. I've only seen clothed pictures but she looks petite, pale, and she's certainly pretty enough to charge for it.

She's coming into central Bangkok on the 17th and I've promised that I'd bring a friend and meet up with her. Thing is I don't really know anyone I'd want to bring. So I'm looking for someone to help me out. I need someone that's booked into a guest friendly hotel around Nana or Asok and that's willing to take turns boning this girl. You don't have to look like a model as long as you're not a trainwreck. Considering the nature of these arrangements you would also need to have a measure of understanding if the thing falls through.

So is anyone interested and available on the 17th? Send me a PM and we can talk on Line. I'll send pictures as well.

I need someone to help me out for a bit if there are any volunteers. There's this girl I met on a Thai language messageboard that wants to meet up just to fuck. The problem is that she will only meet with me if I bring a friend. This isn't the first request of this kind that I get and I honestly don't think there's anything to it other than she's a horny girl that wants two white dicks at the same time. This particular girl is 21 years old and a student at Rangsit University. I've only seen clothed pictures but she looks petite, pale, and she's certainly pretty enough to charge for it.

She's coming into central Bangkok on the 17th and I've promised that I'd bring a friend and meet up with her. Thing is I don't really know anyone I'd want to bring. So I'm looking for someone to help me out. I need someone that's booked into a guest friendly hotel around Nana or Asok and that's willing to take turns boning this girl. You don't have to look like a model as long as you're not a trainwreck. Considering the nature of these arrangements you would also need to have a measure of understanding if the thing falls through.

So is anyone interested and available on the 17th? Send me a PM and we can talk on Line. I'll send pictures as well.

Sounds very odd.

Sounds very odd.

I certainly agree. Hence why I didn't bother with it the first time it happened. It does make a bit of sense though, girls wanna try it out with a foreigner and some of these girls may not even speak a lick of English so don't really have the opportunity to do so.

In any case I'm always willing to walk away if a situation seems too suspicious.