No availability at Citadines Sukhumvit 11 tomorrow (Friday)?

Just landed and I'm looking at hotels for tonight and Friday night. Yet all of the recommended hotels seem to show zero availability on Agoda, Expedia, TripAdvisor, etc. For example, Citadines was my top pick but no rooms available tomorrow night.

Is there any way to still get a booking at these hotels, or am I left to looking for leftovers?

Search on other booking sites. Personally i would book a different hotel. Stayed there a few times over the years and last year the hotel was looling tired. Very hard to beat Majestic Suites. Give TimHotelDiscounts a shout. He talks directly to the hotel and can sometimes get a room when seach engines say its fully booked

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Why not try a tripadvisor, it lists hotels from a few of the search engines you mentioned, another is trivago 

Normally my accommodation is booked at least a week before landing, planning for a stay in Bangkok starts months ahead, my April trip is booked and sealed, and now I am deciding on whether to return in November for work or October for the MotoGP