Finding a restroom when walking around

It would be easier if there wasn't so much delicious coconut water around to drink!

Thanks for the suggestion on the malls.

And I never had to hold it in the Army. There was always a random ditch around to piss in. Lol

I was Cav, there were times when we had to go and then it was in the back in bag or hanging over the edge, 

Good old times

I just step into the lobby of any large hotel. Ask reception or concierge to point out the closest bathroom. They always assume that I’m staying in the hotel but too lazy to go up to my room. It’s worked everytime. In any country.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Most small restaurants have a toilet too.  "Hong Nam you-neye (pronounced as "eye") ?".  I have not had 1 object to me using the toilet as a non-customer in 10 years.  Petrol stations are the other sure fire winner (but less of them in central city areas).

Edited by daftdraft

Be aware a lady might come out of a stall or you might get a hands on massage from some Thai bloke while you are having a chee (or piss). I usually get a laugh when I am washing my hands and ask the lady who just walked out if I can borrow her lipstick.