Bangkok Immigration Fast Track Service

Xr5adam

Hi all, I did a quick read and I can not find the answer here, 

Has anyone here used the Bangkok Immigration Fast Track Service at Suvarnabhumi airport, ideally on a Sunday night (10pm) as this is when myself and a friend will be arriving, when travelling on my own i have not used it, however this time the person I am travelling with has a war injury to his foot, so walking fast is not an option, however I know that Immigration times can vary wildly, 

So anyones experience on a Sunday night would be appreciated.

Does he walk with a limp or walking stick etc. ?

There have been reports that the Immigration officers manning the lines send those who obviously have a issue with walking straight to the fast track lane.

I would not count on it though and book the Fast track service and the cart from the arrival gate.

I have used "Fast Track" several times.  A few times it was included in business class and other times I paid a service (about 1000 baht).  a few times the queues were  massive and I was pleased with my purchase and a few times there were no queues, so the purchase was not necessary (but still good).

I recommend it as there is no downside other than 1000 baht.....great piece of mind knowing you dont have to hurry/get in a long queue.

Some services will also include a cart from the gate (if walking is a problem) and also a car service.  I have only don't the normal fast track.

I recommend highly

• Upvote 1

I bought a Premium Lane card online last year for my visit in December.

That card cost 500 bht included sending to your home.

I worked out very well for me because it was very very busy at immigration.

When you arrive you walk to immigration and check the lines.

If they are busy you use te card and walk on to Premium Lane (not the one at normal immigration but a little bit further walk).

If it is not busy you keep your card and take normal immigration, keep the card for next time.

Talung

Edited by Dutch Talung

Those queus vary a lot. I usually land around 5.30pm which usually means the queue is quite long. However luckiy I get given a fast track card by the airline due to my status. Might worth trying to buy one ? ? Good luck.

I arrive at near midnight. I wonder if there will be much of a line?

I saw a few services offered but wonder if legit?

This has a "limo" as well and i need a taxi to hotel anyway in downtown BKK.

Not much luggage but wonder if worth the 1k bht ?

https://www.limousine.in.th/fast-track-immigration.html

Thoughts on this or alternative sites?

Thx

• 3 weeks later...

I arrived 2 times the last 4 weeks and both times the lines were relatively short, 10 to 20 minutes, a lot better than the long lines I have seen at other times. Also the lines on the way out seemed to be shorter than previous visits so maybe they have improved their service a bit.