Are There Urgent Cares in Bangkok / Phuket / Pattaya or do you just go to hospital?

johnrig

Hey, 

so if you saw my other thread I have MRSA now. There is a small chance that I could get a boil that progresses quickly and needs treatment within 24 hours. In the U.S. I save myself thousands of dollars and go to Urgent Care. Is there something like that in Thailand or do I just go straight to the hospital? I had my doc give me some antibotics just in case, but I still need to go to a doctor and get it lanced. I also bough travel insurance, but it only kicks in after like a $10,000 deductible. Was only $10. Just piece of mind.

Thanks for your help!

$10 insurance with a $10,000 deductible... do you reuse condoms to save money as well? I can’t imagine how you thought that insurance was acceptable.

If you booked part of your trip on a credit/debit card you might have insurance through your bank?

$10 insurance with a $10,000 deductible... do you reuse condoms to save money as well? I can’t imagine how you thought that insurance was acceptable.

If you booked part of your trip on a credit/debit card you might have insurance through your bank?

IDK. I thought it was just good piece of mind in case I got hit with a bus on a motor bike or something. I actually bought that insurance before I found out I had mrsa. But, no, no insurance through the bank.