May 10-23

So this is a 2 part trip, 8 nights in Pattaya, 5 in Bangkok.  I stayed close to Soi Cowboy last time, should I stay nearer to Nana Plaza this time or keep it the same?  Any nice and clean hotels near Nana, if I should want to stay in that section?

I went into a few GoGo's in Nana plaza some had some really good looking girls.  Has anything changed in Nana that I should know about?  Are there a lot of massage places and cheap places to eat near Nana area?  Been to a couple beer bars down there, nothing special to be honest - unless I missed the ones with young hotties.

Massage and GoGo quality with hot, young girls is my main concern.

Thanks in advance.

Closer to Nana Plaza, theres the 5 star hotels JW Marriott and The Landmark Hotel. If not theres Majestic Suites (4 stars) just around the corner from Soi 4 along the main sukhumvit road. 

Soi 2 has a couple of nice boutique hotels as well, Aspen Suites, Hotel Icon, Hotel Solo, but for me personally the walk into Soi 4 is too long and boring.

Plenty of massage places and cheap eats around Nana area, although to be fair you will not find high quality girls in these types of massage places. 

Skip the beer bars, you will probably not find any hot young girls there. I would have recommended The Lord soapy massage but it is currently under renovation. Maybe it will be finished by the time you arrive. Girls start around 7k or 8k. Poseidon 3rd floor model lounge usually always has a couple of stunner as well. Prices start around 4k. You will have to add another 1k or 1.5k for the farang charge if applicable.

In Nana, just hit the rainbow bars and Billboard.

Also, Nana is really not that far from Soi Cowboy and you could always just venture back to Soi Cowboy if nothing in Nana interests you.

Ill be from May 4 to 20.

Bangkok 3 nights

Patts 2 

Phuket 6

Patts 2 

Bangok 3

Ill be going with a friend but if you guys have some type of get together we would show up for a few beers.

S Sukhumvit Suites, I know it's across the street from Soi Cowboy, is this a pedestrian overpass where you can bypass the traffic?  Decent deal very close to Cowboy, thinking about this one.  Nana and Cowboy aren't that far away from each other when you think about it.

May 18-23.  First 8 days of the trip is in Pattaya.

011100719_01.jpg

Edited by Gibsons1

S Sukhumvit Suites, I know it's across the street from Soi Cowboy, is this a pedestrian overpass where you can bypass the traffic? Decent deal very close to Cowboy, thinking about this one. Nana and Cowboy aren't that far away from each other when you think about it.

May 18-23. First 8 days of the trip is in Pattaya.

yes I think I’ve read the main entry/reception/lobby is directly off the ramp on the second floor. I’ve considered this place myself but I think theres a glass panel in the bathroom walls meaning if someone was in bed or in my room they can see right in (if I’ve got the right place) ..not something I’m comfortable with haha I do hear they have blinds that can be lowered but not good enough for me. Not necessarily an issue for others. There’s a review/discussion about the place in the hotel section of this forum

nana and Cowboy aren’t far apart really, as I think already pointed out. I stay sort of between both (near thermae) and haven’t had trouble venturing back and forth between the two. Also S Sukhumvit Suites is pretty close to thermae as well if that’s your thing and is generally a good central location as you also have easy access to the bits and mrt and it’s next to terminal 21.

Since this is a thread about may trips, I suppose I ought to mention I’m heading into town May 4th (international Star Wars haha) to 16th 2018 still debating a visit to Pattaya (never been) but that’s kind of open at the moment cos I feel like there’s still enough to keep myself occupied in bkk so I’ll see how it goes. Probably return again in August or November so plenty of time later.

Have fun everyone.

Edited by wallywest

S Sukhumvit Suites, I know it's across the street from Soi Cowboy, is this a pedestrian overpass where you can bypass the traffic?  Decent deal very close to Cowboy, thinking about this one.  Nana and Cowboy aren't that far away from each other when you think about it.

May 18-23.  First 8 days of the trip is in Pattaya.

Hotel is same side of the road as Soi Cowboy - according to their website 3 minutes away.

Connected to Asok BTS with the pedestrian bridge virtually outside the hotel.

Hotel is same side of the road as Soi Cowboy - according to their website 3 minutes away.

Connected to Asok BTS with the pedestrian bridge virtually outside the hotel.

Oh, I see.  Sounds even more convenient. 

6694046.png?617

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Short vacation trip: arriving in 9 May till 13 May. Staying just opposite thermae hehe 

Good location if you like that bar.  Feel free to post a review of your experiences there.

I'll be a little walk away from there but I'll be there at least once during my trip.  Here's hoping the Heineken isn't piss warm like last time and it's not 30C inside the bar.