I’ve altered my dates slightly, so as to avoid the Vesak Day bar closures!

Now I’m town May 23-29. That makes my departure day Vesak Day. I figured it won’t be too bad... the bars closing at midnight the night before gives me a better chance of a hangover-free journey home ;)

All booked up May 24-29, staying on Soi 11 again.

If anyone is curious to try out Queens Park Plaza or the other beer bars of Soi 22, give me a shout - I always spend a couple of afternoons or evenings there.

Other than that, I can be found hopping from beer bar to beer bar during the day, and Nana/Cowboy/Patpong at night.

Pointplace, I’ll be around for your final few days so would be happy to catch up over a beer and hear about your week (and pick up any hot tips!)

If anyone is curious to try out Queens Park Plaza or the other beer bars of Soi 22, give me a shout - I always spend a couple of afternoons or evenings there.

Other than that, I can be found hopping from beer bar to beer bar during the day, and Nana/Cowboy/Patpong at night.

Pointplace, I’ll be around for your final few days so would be happy to catch up over a beer and hear about your week (and pick up any hot tips!)

sounds good battenburg

I’d love to join you but not back until early August :D

Everyone should try QPP and the Soi at least once and especially with someone who knows the area as it seems the really good bars are the hard to find ones - Tina Bar, Squeeze Inn/ Bar

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

About to land in Bangkok in a few hours, but I'm sick like a dog.  Hopefully I get over it quick, as I'm taking medicine in which I can't drink alcohol and such.  Sucks to be sick half of your vacation already, but what can you do.  

I’d love to join you but not back until early August :D

Everyone should try QPP and the Soi at least once and especially with someone who knows the area as it seems the really good bars are the hard to find ones - Tina Bar, Squeeze Inn/ Bar

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One of these days our trips will coincide, and we can go on a Soi 22 appreciation bar crawl!

Hope you feel better soon Gibson. Maybe the sun and sights of Bangkok will speed up your recovery :)

About to land in Bangkok in a few hours, but I'm sick like a dog.  Hopefully I get over it quick, as I'm taking medicine in which I can't drink alcohol and such.  Sucks to be sick half of your vacation already, but what can you do.  

pray ur speed recovery, hope the weather will make u better...