Getting ready for my Thailand escapade.

Summer is coming and I’m so ecstatic with my upcoming travel to Thailand by April. I need to swim in those beautiful beaches the country is so proud of, also visit the very solemn temples. I’ll be attending an Asian date tour to Thailand and visiting some great tourist spots is a big plus. Excitement cripples my senses every time I receive updates about that tour I’ll be attending. Wait for me Thailand! I’m coming! Now, I need some suggestion on the possible activities I can enjoy in the country, aside from strolling in the beaches, specifically in Bangkok. Thanks for your responses!

Some things I would check out, especially if you are in thai culture are temples. There's a ton but the ones i went too and I thought were pretty interesting were Wat Pho (Reclining Buddha) and the Wat Arun. Also take some time to hit up the markets if you like shopping. The Chatuchak Market was the best one i thought. Felt actually had more diversity in products versus Hong Kong where i felt everybody was selling the same stuff but just in a different area, I am not sure if you have the time, but for my upcoming trip I was planning to do some day trips outside of Bangkok such as Ayutthaya and floating markets. Maybe very touristy but its something I would like to cross of my life list since I would be in the area.

Also if you are like me, eat everything you can haha. Street food, food courts and fine dining, Bangkok has it all. One of the reasons I rather go there then Philippines.

I can recommend taking a few day tours. Ayutthaya is well worth the trip, as is the River Kwai Bridge. Worth doing an overnight stay there, plenty of great bars with very friendly ladies.