Armoni Hotel Sukhumvit Soi 11

My friend stayed over in this hotel for one night. 

Hotel room is newly renovated, big and spacious, looks very comfortable. Walking distance to Nana Plaza (5-8 mins) and Soi Cowboy (8-10 mins)

It is guest friendly as my friend took a FL back, no problem. No noise from traffic.

Only complaint is the air con being loud, he said

You can also see info here.

http://bangkokguestfriendlyhotels.com.r24.asia/620645/Armoni-Hotel-Sukhumvit-11/cur=USD

• Upvote 1

My friend stayed over in this hotel for one night.

Hotel room is newly renovated, big and spacious, looks very comfortable. Walking distance to Nana Plaza (5-8 mins) and Soi Cowboy (8-10 mins)

It is guest friendly as my friend took a FL back, no problem. No noise from traffic.

Only complaint is the air con being loud, he said

You can also see info here.

http://bangkokguestfriendlyhotels.com.r24.asia/620645/Armoni-Hotel-Sukhumvit-11/cur=USD

Wow great!

Thanks for the reply...

So happy its guest friendly ????????

• 1 year later...

Has anyone stayed here recently? It seems to be getting bad reviews on various booking sites like Expedia... But it's fairly cheap, and you can get the bigger room for a very nice price.

Should I avoid it or what?

Stayed there last year for about 3 nights, Its was ok cheap $30US per night functional good location. Perfectly fine if your used to staying in 2 star accommodation in asia does the job, hot water didn't work that well. 5/10 

Now that I've given it a try, the hotel seemed a bit like a dump to me. I would not stay there again.

I mean, there's nothing terribly wrong as such, except a lack of hot water in the shower. I just didn't like it much for some reason. A bit dated and worn, and I'm not sure about the front desk personnel. Indians?