Anyone wanna buy me a beer? I'll show you around.

26. Frugal Date ideas: ride the historic BTS for an afternoon with your loved one!

27. Invest in an orange vest and give scooter rides for big cash

28. How to save money on pussy by learning Isaan dialects

29. Next trip from Bangkok to Singapore? Take the bus!

30. Koh San Road has the best deals on massage, if you don't mind 20 backpackers per massage room

31. Free Finger Food nights at bars: learn to carb load when cash gets low

32. How one movie ticket can buy you 3 movies if you bring a hat and sunglasses

33. The "I Lost My Wallet" trick...... Japanese tourists always help out.

34. Do what the Burmese have known for years: Live in Din Daeng. Work in Silom.

35. How to extend the shelf life of Ramen

36. Katoey MILFs. KMILFs. The frugal man's pussy.

37. Rice Wine and how to appreciate it by the liter.

38. How to avoid getting banned from AsiaBooks for loitering and reading materials without buying a thing

39. Hit the clubs at 3am.....no cover charge and no need to buy the girls drinks

40. Some call it Century 21. I call it Daytime Thermae.

41. How to wait for your ship to come in. Without working more than 8 hours per week.

• 2 weeks later...

42. Shrimp crackers and a 6 Pack date night....your way to a girls heart

43. Reselling Patpong knockoffs on Ebay for big profits

44. Sob stories to your Mom & Dad and how to milk them till the age of 37

45. English teaching to college students: unlimited pussy supply

46. Make friends with Israelis, Burmese and Scotts, they know where the good deals are

47. "There's a Hair in My Pad Thai" trick to get free meals

48. Bathing once per week to lower expenses

49. The Bohemian Look: 300 baht will get you an entire wardrobe

50. Busking: it's an honorable profession

51. When all else fails, a kidney can sell for as much as baht 50,000!!!

• Upvote 1

I've lived in Bangkok for a few years and I think I can offer some value if you're new. Such as...

• How to get taxis to use the meter
  • Which bars are topless/nude
  • Where to find the hottest girls..
  • ..or the cheapest
  • Which bars will try to scam you or have outrageous barfines
  • Avoiding scams and overpaying in general
  • How to spot a ladyboy (or meet one, if that's what you're into)
  • Where to get the best food
  • How to ask for what you want..
  • ..and negotiate the price..
  • ...or flirt and negotiate on your behalf and keep the mood light if she doesn't speak any English but you still want to get with her
  • How to flirt and joke around in Thai
  • How to get over being shy and not letting the girl (or worse, the hostess) lead the interaction
  • Getting a girls contact details if you can't/won't have her go with you but want to meet her later.
  • Meeting freelancers online
  • Going off the beaten path...
  • Where to get tested, buy condoms, day-after pill etc.

I can also advice on other non-nightlife related topics such as...

• Learning to speak Thai
  • Finding an apartment and negotiating rent
  • How to order food (level of spiciness/sweetness, double portion size, allergies, etc..)
  • SIM-cards
  • Night markets and haggling
  • Visa runs, applications, extensions, etc.

Most of this stuff you could find out about online but if you're only in town for a few days I could hopefully save you some time and maybe even spare you a misstep or two. 

I can't afford to go out as often as I'd like to but I'm expecting to have fun as well, so I'm only asking that you cover the beers and maybe some other expenses like sharing a taxi or some street food. Also if either party wants to cut the night short and split up that's fine as well, you don't owe me anything and I don't owe you anything. Not that it needs to be said but I can keep a secret and won't tell anyone else about where we go or what we get up to.

No idea if anyone will be interested but feel free to reply to this thread or send me a direct message.

Wow!!!

I was wondering what was a cool way to ask someone on this forum the exact same questions.  Headed to Bangkok in June.  Supposed to meet a TG there but I don't know how that is going to work.  And even if we do, she will be working during the day and I will have a lot of free time to sightsee.  

So I would not mind a few beers, taxi and a meal or two to help me learn more about Thailand, especially if my original plans do not work out.  Let me know how to get started...

Thanks!

Hey! Just download Line Messenger for your cellphone and add me; I'll pm my ID to you. It's the messenger app all girls use anyway, as well as businesses, real estate agents etc.

I was almost regretting making this thread so I'm happy to see there's some interest.

Hey! Just download Line Messenger for your cellphone and add me; I'll pm my ID to you. It's the messenger app all girls use anyway, as well as businesses, real estate agents etc.

I was almost regretting making this thread so I'm happy to see there's some interest.

There is definite interest. Can't be many better ways to get acquainted with the city and in the process make a friend. I know there are people offering such services in Europe for a fee. Your offer is quite reasonable in comparison.

Arriving in BKK on the 27th this month. Do PM me on how to contact you.

Cheers.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

There is definite interest. Can't be many better ways to get acquainted with the city and in the process make a friend. I know there are people offering such services in Europe for a fee. Your offer is quite reasonable in comparison.

Arriving in BKK on the 27th this month. Do PM me on how to contact you.

Cheers.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Happy to hear that. I gotta tell you, I'm in Saigon right now and I would happily compensate someone to show me around here or even just translate. I'm meeting up with a girl tonight and a different girl tomorrow but to be quite frank being shown around by an expat tends to be way better. They have the same priorities and expectations you do whereas a girl might take you to restaurants where her friends work or go to a chain restaurant for the very reason that it's expensive (thus high status).

I'm certainly not even the most qualified on this forum to give a tour but I wouldn't rip anyone off, and if I knew what I know today when I first came here I would've saved myself much headache, heartache and cash.

I'll send you a pm with my Line ID.

Happy to hear that. I gotta tell you, I'm in Saigon right now and I would happily compensate someone to show me around here or even just translate. I'm meeting up with a girl tonight and a different girl tomorrow but to be quite frank being shown around by an expat tends to be way better. They have the same priorities and expectations you do whereas a girl might take you to restaurants where her friends work or go to a chain restaurant for the very reason that it's expensive (thus high status).

I'm certainly not even the most qualified on this forum to give a tour but I wouldn't rip anyone off, and if I knew what I know today when I first came here I would've saved myself much headache, heartache and cash.

I'll send you a pm with my Line ID.

Dude, you are already my go to advisor for How to Pick Up Tom's in BKK. Next time I'm in town I hope you link me up and show me the ropes.

Give a man some pussy, he eats for a day. Teach a man how to fish pussy, he eats for life. I want to know how to fish for fishy Tom poon.

Dude, you are already my go to advisor for How to Pick Up Tom's in BKK. Next time I'm in town I hope you link me up and show me the ropes.

Give a man some pussy, he eats for a day. Teach a man how to fish pussy, he eats for life. I want to know how to fish for fishy Tom poon.

That's too flattering, I'm hardly an expert in this area either. But I do have some leads from Thai-language only websites that we will for sure check out next time you're in town.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Alright man. I want you to hook me up with all the foxy Tom poontang.

That's definitely worth a round of Singhas and a bucket of Sangsom.

Also, please let me know how to haggle a box of Kamagra down by baht 50.

Alright man. I want you to hook me up with all the foxy Tom poontang.

That's definitely worth a round of Singhas and a bucket of Sangsom.

Also, please let me know how to haggle a box of Kamagra down by baht 50.

I told you privately, but just for anybody else who might be curious. I was purchasing quite large amounts of Kamagra and with the nature of gray markets in this country there's not such a clear line between legit and illicit distributors. For example, my friend walked into Bumrumgrad (most expensive private hospital in the country) with no history of ADHD and walked out thirty minutes later with a 30-day supply of Ritalin (not technically amphetamines but same category). I thought people would be able to read between the lines but they all seemed to think I wanted to save 20 baht to get my dick hard. The thread obviously was locked for a reason so I'll leave it at that.

In any case I'm looking forward to seeing you when you get here, we have a very interesting overlap of interests and experiences so I think we'll have fun for sure!