EVA Airlines

My recent trips have all been with EVA.

Their Premium Economy service is worth it.

And departing time from my US location is just past midnight, so I arrive to BKK by early afternoon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That departing time works out for me thats what caught my eye about EVA.  

Work all day to take my mind off of vacation.  Stop at home cleanup grab my bags and head to the airport.  Get on plane and get some shut eye and wake up in BKK in the morning time.  

• 4 weeks later...

Eva all day every day. China eastern is routinely 200+ Us dollars cheaper for me but after numerous trips on CEA and through Shanghai or Beijing, i would gladly pay more to avoid it. Eva is awesome and Taipei is a great connection city.

• 2 weeks later...

Flown both EVA and AsianaAirlines.

Both excellent choices.

I prefer AsianaAirlines of the 2

Never flown the Mainland Chinese airlines but have read some not so good reviews so tend to avoid.

eva economy plus is the best

Agreed. Last trip, they upgraded me from premium plus to business class from Chicago to Taipei. That was sweet. Now I will save my miles to use it for upgrading from premium plus to business. Need 80,000 miles for that.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've flown China Eastern and Air China. China Eastern was ok but Air China never again. Plane was super old, uncomfortable, terrible in-flight entertainment. Not comfortable. Quatar and Etihad were great.