hotel buffets

inbangkok for 3 days late july after Pattaya,any recomendations for hotel buffet lunch or dinner.staying at well hotel soi 20,but will travel if good recomendation.

thank you tommy and alison.

• 2 weeks later...

I love the buffets (breakfast, lunch and dinner) at the JW Marriott, near Nana Plaza. A little pricey. Usually have a good selection of Thai, Chinese, Middle Eastern and Western fare.

Do any of these buffets have open bar or an add on option for alcohol?

why specially a hotel buffet. fancy sure, but is it worth cost.

plenty of places that offer buffets, what are your tastes?

considering the breakfast buffets that hotels offer , when booking hotels i tend to find all buffets that are included to be not worth it.

do the math and it is an add on cost, if that's more than breakfast elsewhere then I say No.

I do prefer to eat locally rather than at the hotel.
That is unless you want more westernised breakfast options then get the hotel buffet breakfast sure. 

• Upvote 1

why specially a hotel buffet. fancy sure, but is it worth cost.

plenty of places that offer buffets, what are your tastes?

considering the breakfast buffets that hotels offer , when booking hotels i tend to find all buffets that are included to be not worth it.

do the math and it is an add on cost, if that's more than breakfast elsewhere then I say No.

I do prefer to eat locally rather than at the hotel.

That is unless you want more westernised breakfast options then get the hotel buffet breakfast sure. 

hello,i am a meat lover also nice salad and desert to finish,recomendations would be welcome,planning to use eatigo  maybe

thank you tommy and alison.