BKK hotel ------ > Pattaya Hotel

Hiya guys

Just looking at options for getting from BKK down to Pattaya

At the moment I am thinking of getting the Bus from Ekkamai station, it costs approx 120 baht and takes 2.5/3 hours.

Are there any good options with taxis? and what price would be the norm for such a Journey? 

There will be two people travelling and we are staying close to Nana Plaza, perhaps in low season there is better value.

once again thanks for any suggestions 

I took Bell Travel Service. They pick you up at your hotel in a van and take you to their bus station where you transfer to a big bus for the trip to Pattaya. In Pattaya, you switch into a van and they drop you off at your hotel. Costs 370 baht a person. Might be easier if you have a lot of luggage.

• Upvote 2

I took Bell Travel Service. They pick you up at your hotel in a van and take you to their bus station where you transfer to a big bus for the trip to Pattaya. In Pattaya, you switch into a van and they drop you off at your hotel. Costs 370 baht a person. Might be easier if you have a lot of luggage.

Thanks for the info Briguy :)

approx how long did it take and are there many services a day?

• 2 weeks later...

It will cost about 500baht for two people to do BTS-BUS-BAHTBUS (30, 120, 100 each). The bus option is perfectly fine and relaxing, just a bit more waiting. A regular taxi can be had for 1,300 if you are lucky.

Up to you if you want to save the money or not. If you are in a budget, then the bus is a nice way to save 1,000 baht. That saving will get one of you a massage at a place in Chaiyapoon.

Edited by MidniteM