Hey. I'm a new BM. I've been reading the trip reports but when I try to view the next page of replies I get a screen stating

#103139 you do not have permission to view this forum.

This is on the trip reports of Bangkok Mad section. I have posted 1 comment on someone's TR before.

Any help please. Thanks.

Well I think you need to upgrade to advance member in order to view that forums. Basically, you need 50 posts and admin will review your account. That is the only way to upgrade to advance member and gain access to that forums. There are also forums that will give an advice on how you will become advanced member.

On 5/3/2018 at 11:14 PM, b4ikn0w said:

Hey. I'm a new BM. I've been reading the trip reports but when I try to view the next page of replies I get a screen stating

#103139 you do not have permission to view this forum.

This is on the trip reports of Bangkok Mad section. I have posted 1 comment on someone's TR before.

Any help please. Thanks.

Dude this thread is from 2018. Last reply sep 2019.

But i rape the thread for Another question: is bkk addicts and Pattaya addicts "the same" and i will be upgraded also here if i have there my upgrade- or is this supposed to happen separately?

separated but if you demostrate that you are and advanced member in the other you can become one here