Please recommend me the best place for watching university and office girls please.

Hello!!!! I´ll visit Bangkok this coming July for a week and I´d like to spend a day watching beautiful girls in their university uniforms (hoping they´re not on holidays in that time) and office girls as well, it does not necessarily must be one place, if you recommend one spot for university girls and another one for office girl watching it´s perfect for me. If you also can recommend the best time to do these activities I´ll be very grateful. CHEERS!!!!!! 

Hello!!!! I´ll visit Bangkok this coming July for a week and I´d like to spend a day watching beautiful girls in their university uniforms (hoping they´re not on holidays in that time) and office girls as well, it does not necessarily must be one place, if you recommend one spot for university girls and another one for office girl watching it´s perfect for me. If you also can recommend the best time to do these activities I´ll be very grateful. CHEERS!!!!!!

I stumbled on a great little area north of Susan Dusit University. North of Ratchawithi rd is a little neighbourbood packed with cafes and open food places. Packed with GGs and LBs. All in uniforms. Some chatty wanting to practise their English. Was able to take a few out too. They will not chat if you look even the slightest bit pervy though.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Hey, thanks a lot for the advices. I'm not really into chatting, only watching them as I'm sitting down drinking a cold thai ice tea :). If someone has more advoces please let me know, CHEERS.

Great!!!! As I´m going in July, will I find university girls? Isn´t that month a holiday period for them? Also, which day of the week is the best to go and have a look at them? 

Semester ends in middle of July. Thu/Fri afternoons/evenings best. If you really want to put some effort in then find out the graduation days for Uni's, then go to Benjakiti park in the mid-late afternoon. There will be hundreds of them, all dressed up to the nines having pics taken.