Cheap stays around cowboy or nana.

If your booking short notice prices will be high, I normally book my hotels 2- 3 months in advance and get pretty good prices for example my next trip I got the Grand Swiss for $57US and Travelodge for $40US

My backup which might benefit you is Armoni Hotel Sukhumvit 11 which is about $30US

Oh and if you can get a double room at the Majestic Suites thats pretty good too (think walk in price was 1400baht)

Edited by Dusk911

• 10 months later...

If your booking short notice prices will be high, I normally book my hotels 2- 3 months in advance and get pretty good prices for example my next trip I got the Grand Swiss for $57US and Travelodge for $40US

My backup which might benefit you is Armoni Hotel Sukhumvit 11 which is about $30US

Oh and if you can get a double room at the Majestic Suites thats pretty good too (think walk in price was 1400baht)

Majestic is girls friendly (multiple girls for threesome?) without additional charge and by walking distance of nana plaza?

This seems to be getting rather bad reviews, with people either complaining about rude staff and booking problems, or bathrooms getting flooded when taking a shower, and so on.

Is it better than the poor reviews on TripAdvisor, Expedia, etc. would lead you to believe?