Landmark Premium Corner room

Hi Guys

Has anyone stayed in Landmark hotel in one of their Premium Corner Rooms before?

I want to try it in September and like to have a great view of the city when i fuck a girl in the room.

Is it worth the money to book Landmark or has anyone another advice?

Dutch Talung

Never stayed but from looking at their website to guarantee a high floor you need to book a Premium Corner Club Room.

Another hotel worth consideration if within your budget is the Sofitel Sukhumvit.

I do the Executive Suites there.

Separation of rooms with a large den with carpetted floors. Perfect for having multiple girls over, orgies, fashion shows, S&M, and other fun shit. I think worth the extra price. Panty dropper all the way. Plus Landmark is the best for higher end mongering. Never a joinder fee. And its not overly pricey because the hotel is a bit older and tired. But who cares? Take some slutz into a large executive suite and they'll all drop to their knees to take turns blowing you.

I've stayed in a Premium corner room at the Landmark twice. Once I booked it and once they upgraded me. Definitely had more space than the standard room. I liked the extra space. The rooms were really nice. You basically get a couch, coffee table and a comfortable chair that doesn't come with the standard room.

I agree with The Sith about them allowing girls without any fees. It is definitely a no hassle experience. I brought multiple ladies to the room on more than one occasion and they never said a word.

They also have several restaurants. The Huntsman in the basement is not bad and used to have some decent freelancers available. Presumably they still do. There is also a late night restaurant, possibly open 24 hours, in the basement which is not terrible early in the morning. Their breakfast buffet is good too, but expensive. There are a couple of other restaurants that I didn't try.

The hotel is older but well maintained, in my opinion. No complaints at all from me. All that being said, I am staying at Four Points By Sheraton this December. I like it equally as much and they have a similar attitude when bringing friends back to the room.

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

Thanks for the replys guys!

I will book next week, Premium Corner Room.

I like to have a good big hotel room with a nice view when i fuck Thai girls.....

Talung

• 4 weeks later...

I do the Executive Suites there.

Separation of rooms with a large den with carpetted floors. Perfect for having multiple girls over, orgies, fashion shows, S&M, and other fun shit. I think worth the extra price. Panty dropper all the way. Plus Landmark is the best for higher end mongering. Never a joinder fee. And its not overly pricey because the hotel is a bit older and tired. But who cares? Take some slutz into a large executive suite and they'll all drop to their knees to take turns blowing you.

Thanks for info...

How much is the Exec Suite?

how is the pool and area?

is there good wifi around the pool?

thanks

CH

• 2 weeks later...

I have stayed there a couple of times, basic rooms only.

What I will never forget is the buffet lunch they have there on a weekend, Saturday from memory. The best I have ever experienced. They have several specialized chefs such as French and Japanese in various sections.

Great selection. Filled with locals who are obviously aware of the spread.