I'm planning on taking my first trip to BKK and l was wondering if anyone has stayed at Apartments Siamese Gioia.

The information/pictures on Agoda seem to support that it's a good place to stay and the overall reviews on Agoda & Google and Trip Advisor support this.

I was just wanting to know from people who have traveled to BKK before how it stacks up in terms of price, location and if you have stayed there what was your experience like?

Thanks in advance for any advice, thoughts, stories or experiences.

I'm planning on taking my first trip to BKK and l was wondering if anyone has stayed at Apartments Siamese Gioia.

The information/pictures on Agoda seem to support that it's a good place to stay and the overall reviews on Agoda & Google and Trip Advisor support this.

I was just wanting to know from people who have traveled to BKK before how it stacks up in terms of price, location and if you have stayed there what was your experience like?

Thanks in advance for any advice, thoughts, stories or experiences.

Never stayed there, never even heard of it. But a quick google search and I see its along Soi 31 and quite deep into the soi.

So just right off the bat I wouldnt stay there. Terrible location for mongering, and even if you plan on doing other things besides mongering, there are much better hotels that you'll be able to find else where.