Curtain shop English speaking

KhunShay99

Hi, I want to say that I own a curtain shop, ATM Decor, that sells curtains for local Thais, however we also speak English as well so feel free to check out our curtain showroom at The Mall Bangkapi, thanks.

You can also contact me at [email protected] for a free price quote for your curtains :)

No obligations, our calculation services are free.

Best regards,

Simon

Hello Simon,

I'm moving to Bangkok next year, into a furnished apartment that will hopefully include curtains, but if not you will be my first port of call.

You may have better luck on the Pattaya addicts forum here, which has 100x more members:

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/

PM the mods, so that you can post in the business section.

BTW, curtains (snigger).

Peace.Coffee.gif

• 2 weeks later...

I have been getting requests for quotes for curtains, not sure whether they are from this forum though. But if they are, I thank the forum tremendously. I hope to get more requests for curtain quotes, all you've got to do is give me the width and length of your window, if you want to change curtains, you can give me the width and length of your old curtains as well.

Cheers :)

Hello Simon,

I'm moving to Bangkok next year, into a furnished apartment that will hopefully include curtains, but if not you will be my first port of call.

You may have better luck on the pattaya addicts forum here, which has 100x more members:

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/

PM the mods, so that you can post in the business section.

BTW, curtains (snigger).

Peace.post-1368-021009300 1290656793.gif

Thanks for your advice and help. I don't only sell curtains, I sell other materials for decorating homes as well such as bedsheets, sofa materials, blackouts, pillowcases, bedcovers etc. Basically our shop deals with home decor. However, the only thing that we can make for you is curtains and bedsheets. The curtains that we make include tab tops, ring eyelets, pleated (traditional), swags, Romans etc.

Thanks for your advice and help. I don't only sell curtains, I sell other materials for decorating homes as well such as bedsheets, sofa materials, blackouts, pillowcases, bedcovers etc. Basically our shop deals with home decor. However, the only thing that we can make for you is curtains and bedsheets. The curtains that we make include tab tops, ring eyelets, pleated (traditional), swags, Romans etc.

I'll likely need a bed set next year; duvet cover, pillow cases, bedsheets, divan etc.

Do you have a website or catalogue? What sizes do you provide? (Thai) King, Queen etc?

Peace.Coffee.gif

I'll likely need a bed set next year; duvet cover, pillow cases, bedsheets, divan etc.

Do you have a website or catalogue? What sizes do you provide? (Thai) King, Queen etc?

Peace.post-1368-084293800 1291700399.gif

Well, there is a blog written by an ATM employee at http://bkkcurtain.wordpress.com/

But there are no catalogues in that blog, I might tell him to post some pics of our products, but we mainly sell the textiles/fabric, however we focus mainly on custom made curtains for customers. Regarding beds however, we do have a ready made kingsize bedsheet along with 2 standard size pillow cases if you are interested.

Our bedsheets are only 199 baht to 249 baht per meter 100% cotton, and each meter has a width of 2.80 meters, basically you can get a kingsize bed for 3 meters or 597 baht for the material, the stitching is about another 300-400 baht, so basically you can get kingsize bedsheets for less than a 1000 baht. At places like Emporium and Siam Paragon, 100% cotton kingsize bedsheets would set you back by about 4000 baht, I should know as I am the one selling the materials/fabrics to them :)

• 5 months later...

Check out PKCurtains.com located in the heart of sukhumvit, near asoke. English-speaking staff, showroom with free parking, free in-home consultation and measuring. Visit www.PKCurtains.com. We measure-You select-We install. Curtains, wallpaper, blinds and shades

• 7 years later...