Arriving Tuesday

I will be there at least until the 15th of Aug.  I think I got a good deal on airbnb for a place near RCA.  The last visitor complained about roaches (after I already booked) but the pictures are really nice and others have left good reviews.  My third trip to Bangkok but I have never been to the dance clubs and want to check them out this time.  If anyone wants to join me, hit me up.  I'll be going to the dance clubs primarily to find a freelancer.

I lived in a roach infested place once, I can't recommend it. Their poop looks like ground coffee and you'll probably find poop long before you find any roaches. They also like to put their eggs inside drawers or in any place that's secluded really. They attach them in corners and small spaces. I once found them in the grooves of a big screw in my closet.

A lot of people are allergic to them. I read once that scientists that work with roaches often develop a hypersensitivity to coffee, as coffee apparently contains a lot of ground up roaches. Come to think of it, I'm about half a dozen cups in so far today.

In any case, I doubt you'll find many freelancers around RCA. There aren't many Westerners going there at all. I also believe you may struggle to meet people, as most people like to huddle up in groups around their tables and they're also very shy about speaking English, in the cases that they are able.

If you're young and handsome you'll probably manage anyway, but if you were you might not be looking to get with freelancers.

RCA isn't really my scene, hopefully someone else can weigh in that likes to go there, but this is my impression.

Yeah, believe it or not I was not looking to get someone's approval for living in a place infested with roaches and I can't imagine the place is "infested".   You're also saying freelancers don't go to dance clubs?  I'm pretty sure I've seen videos on youtube and tons of articles online reporting freelancers frequent the nightclubs.

Correct me if I’m wrong but I think he was referring to clubs in the RCA area only, which by the sounds of it are frequented mainly by local Thai girls (and guys) who speak little English rather than FL. Ofc FLs will go to clubs, but the clubs around Sukhumvit & especially Soi 11.

• Upvote 1

Correct me if I’m wrong but I think he was referring to clubs in the RCA area only, which by the sounds of it are frequented mainly by local Thai girls (and guys) who speak little English rather than FL. Ofc FLs will go to clubs, but the clubs around Sukhumvit & especially Soi 11.

No correction needed, I think you go it.

My very first thought of reading the post was no way your going to get a FL at one of the RCA clubs, not to say it is impossible though.

Edited by mrfreeze
  • Upvote 1

Yeah, believe it or not I was not looking to get someone's approval for living in a place infested with roaches and I can't imagine the place is "infested".   You're also saying freelancers don't go to dance clubs?  I'm pretty sure I've seen videos on youtube and tons of articles online reporting freelancers frequent the nightclubs.

I didn't mean to criticize, you're the one who brought up the roaches. As for the freelancers, other posters have already clarified and expanded. Like I said, I don't really enjoy RCA that much and that's even considering the fact that I do speak Thai.

If you intend to head to RCA to pick up a freelancer or even pick up a non-working girl, you’re going to have to be Asian, speak thai, live in Bangkok, have money, and look like Mario Maurer.

freelancers do not go to RCA to get picked up by foreign men on vacation. They go there to enjoy the music, drink and dance.

Yes freelancers do go to nightclubs, just not the ones at RCA if they are looking for sex for money. They will frequent the ones on soi 11 instead.

Edited by davvvid
  • Upvote 1

Ok, I think I get the picture about RCA.  Although when I asked for a partner to find a fl at a night club I wasn't talking exclusively about RCA.  I did think RCA would have more FL but I know now I was wrong.  

Ok, I think I get the picture about RCA. Although when I asked for a partner to find a fl at a night club I wasn't talking exclusively about RCA. I did think RCA would have more FL but I know now I was wrong.

If you are looking to primarily pick up freelancers from night/dance clubs, stick to those along Sukhumvit soi 11 and Mixx.