ibis Bangkok Sukhumvit 4

Hello all,

May I know if anyone recently stayed in this hotel and any decent reviews of staying here? Lol read through few websites and seems like 65% positive reviews.

The price is somewhat less pricey, and is a guest friendly hotel, if i had heard correctly.

Hope to get some advices, if not, trying to find decent hotels with less than USD40 

Cheers :)

• 2 weeks later...

Just to follow up. My main concern is that it has been stated that it is 800m from Nana.

That's quiet a walk when it is hot. Have others found this the deal breaker or does the area offer enough without continually making the walk.

Used to stay there every other month, basic clean and guest friendly, no frills and close to the action. Looks like a 19 80's interior, and bed wasn't the worst I have slept on in BKK.

Food is basic, but plenty to choose from close by. For a short stay should be fine.

WS2

Used to stay there every other month, basic clean and guest friendly, no frills and close to the action. Looks like a 19 80's interior, and bed wasn't the worst I have slept on in BKK.

Food is basic, but plenty to choose from close by. For a short stay should be fine.

WS2

Thanks for the feedback..yeah to me is only 3 nights.. maybe I will just go ahead and book. 

Think a short walk is fine even though the weather might be hot haha

I will book through Expedia, can even get a further 12% off using MasterCard.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Have stayed there a couple of nights.

WiFi didn't work in my room, I guess due to bad luck being far from the router.

Probably wouldn't stay there again as I think there are better value options available

Do you recall which room you were in? I'm booked there with a non-refundable reservation in March and want to make sure I can get a room closer to where I'll still have internet access.

Also, some of the videos I've seen in YouTube show an Ibis golf cart with guests in it. Do they offer rides from the hotel up to Sukhumvit?

• 1 month later...

Do you recall which room you were in? I'm booked there with a non-refundable reservation in March and want to make sure I can get a room closer to where I'll still have internet access.

Also, some of the videos I've seen in YouTube show an Ibis golf cart with guests in it. Do they offer rides from the hotel up to Sukhumvit?

Yes they offer free ride to nearby bts nana and other places.

Sent from my SM-A710F using Tapatalk

• 7 months later...

I think this is a no frill hotel where a guest gets decent accommodation around the center of action in Sukhumvit.

Rooms are pretty much standard as Ibis all around the world with decent breakfast. Very much girl friendly.  There is a security person sitting on his desk near to the elevator but he is a mere spectator if you take a girl to your room. He does not ask for any ID and pretending to be ignoring you having a guest.

Overall it is good value for money...😎

Rock