Recommendation on Nana/Asok

I stayed 3 nights at Ruamchitt and it was ok. Smelt a bit like a sewer in the room , and just a glass door/ wall for the bathroom , so if you gotta shit or fart good luck. Thermae bar is downstairs so its pretty wild at night, sit and have a beer downstairs and watch the talent till your ready to pounce. Good location, close to everything in that area. Rooftop pool is nice and i seen one other person up there out of the three times i used it.

I stayed 3 nights at Ruamchitt and it was ok. Smelt a bit like a sewer in the room , and just a glass door/ wall for the bathroom , so if you gotta shit or fart good luck. Thermae bar is downstairs so its pretty wild at night, sit and have a beer downstairs and watch the talent till your ready to pounce. Good location, close to everything in that area. Rooftop pool is nice and i seen one other person up there out of the three times i used it.

appreciate your feedback 

Citadines is great, although there are no 7-11s close by, so you will have to walk for a few minutes to buy various stuff.

S Sukhumvit Suites is a favorite of mine. Close to everything (Soi Cowboy, 7-11, etc., that is), and you won't have to pass by the reception when you go to your room (unless your room is on the 2nd floor I guess).

Hotel Clover Asoke is also excellent.

Also liked Park Plaza Sukhumvit. There are two close to each other, one on Soi 16 and the other one on Soi 16, and I tried the one on Soi 16. Again, a small walk if you need to buy something.

I never tried Red Planet, mostly because it does not seem to have a fridge/mini bar to keep my beverages chilled...

Of course, these are much closer to Asoke because that's where I usually hang out.

Citadines is great, although there are no 7-11s close by, so you will have to walk for a few minutes to buy various stuff.

S Sukhumvit Suites is a favorite of mine. Close to everything (Soi Cowboy, 7-11, etc., that is), and you won't have to pass by the reception when you go to your room (unless your room is on the 2nd floor I guess).

Hotel Clover Asoke is also excellent.

Also liked Park Plaza Sukhumvit. There are two close to each other, one on Soi 16 and the other one on Soi 16, and I tried the one on Soi 16. Again, a small walk if you need to buy something.

I never tried Red Planet, mostly because it does not seem to have a fridge/mini bar to keep my beverages chilled...

Of course, these are much closer to Asoke because that's where I usually hang out.

thanks joey. Clover Asoke looks promising 

Dream Hotel is nice but the rooms and pool are small. Amazing beds. I have stayed in Sheraton and Hilton sometimes and would say that the beds and pillows and such in Dream Hotel are on par with 5 star hotels.

Ruamchitt Plaza is also fine but I found the rooms and especially pool noisy since it's on the main road (BTS + street noise). 

Edited by kirdis