Marriott Marquis Queen's Park

Spent the 1st 3 nights of my BKK trip at the Marriott Marquis Queen's Park.  Have to say, being a Platinum Elite Member has its advantages.  Upgraded to a very nice Suite, the service and amenities are terrific.  Full Breakfast, Nice Lunch, and Light Snacks and Deserts at Dinner, along with Cocktails, all included in the Executive Lounge.  Nice Pool and Gym, and the Staff was terrific.  The Hotel also has an excellent Bar on the 37th and 38th floors with entertainment.  Great spot to take your lady for a nice niightcap.  The Hotel is also Girl Friendly. 

The next 5 nights will be at the JW Marriott, which has always been my stop in BKK.  I'll report on that later this week, but it will be hard to top this place.

Thanks for the report.

Do,you have any photos of the facilities?

Sorry, didn't take any.  I got upgraded to a Suite, so it probably doesn't reflect the real world.  But, the overall Hotel, staff, Executive Lounge, and location were great.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

It's a large hotel, two towers, with the executive lounge in one of the towers. So, you have to walk quite a way to get there if ur staying in the other tower. The food though is very good for executive lounge standards, better than Marriott sukhumvit and le meredien bangkok by far. Amenities are modern. Pool gets crowded. I got upgraded to a suite based on status, and it was impressive. they also have an excellent soba restaurant. The walk to hopping on the BTS is at least 5-10 min though although it looks close on the map.