Transfer from Pattaya to Nana BTS Hotel & then Airport

You can get a bus from Pattaya to Ekamai think it's about 120bhat the bus station is right next to Ekamai BTS station so can hop straight on the BTS from there. Can get the BTS to Phaya Thai then get airport rail link to the airport depending on where your hotel is, the time of day and how many bags you've got it may be easier to just get a taxi for 350bhat. I mainly use the rail link getting from the airport into town if I arrive during peak traffic hours, it's a bit of a pain in the ass getting on the BTS with heavy bags.

You can get a bus from Pattaya to Ekamai think it's about 120bhat the bus station is right next to Ekamai BTS station so can hop straight on the BTS from there. Can get the BTS to Phaya Thai then get airport rail link to the airport depending on where your hotel is, the time of day and how many bags you've got it may be easier to just get a taxi for 350bhat. I mainly use the rail link getting from the airport into town if I arrive during peak traffic hours, it's a bit of a pain in the ass getting on the BTS with heavy bags.

Pattaya to Ekamai bus is 108 baht.

Thanks sounds good.

Now need to figure out how to get a large suitcase from Walking Street hotel to bus station and how much that would cost?

Any idea on bus time schedules?

Thanks

When I took the Bell Bus from Bangkok's Soi 2 to Pattaya, a van picked me up at my hotel and took me to their bus station to get on a bigger bus for the trip. Then when we reached Pattaya, they had a van ready that took me to my hotel. For the trip back (I went from Pattaya to the BKK airport), a van picked me up at my Pattaya hotel, took me back to the bus station where I switched to a bus for the trip to the airport. The hotel pickups were included in the price.

Bus schedules are available on the Bell Bus website. I made a reservation before I even got to Thailand.

Edited by briguy

Thanks sounds good.

Now need to figure out how to get a large suitcase from Walking Street hotel to bus station and how much that would cost?

Thanks

Buses run about every 30 minutes between BKK (Eckamai) and Pattaya and vis versa.  Trip takes about 2 hours.

Thanks sounds good.

Thanks

You can get a Bhat bus (bell bus) but you'll have to change bus a couple of times or you could find an empty Bhat bus or taxi meter and get them to take you I'm not sure of the price. I only come to Pattaya for a day or 2 with hand luggage so I've always got a taxi motorbike in the past which cost 60 - 80bhat.