Insanity Disco and other alternatives for FL's near Nana BTS

Hi,

The disco I usually ventured to closed a while back.  I know there is Insanity at the end of Soi 11 which has a few FL's, are there any other options?

My preference is usually to pick up a FL from a disco.

Thanks

Think I know which disco you meant Climax by any chance? I haven't found a replacement yet, I liked the live music and the fact it was an older crowd and every chick in there was an FL. Insanity and Mixx have plenty of FL's but the musics not as good.

• 1 year later...

Thought I'd pick this up rather than start a new topic.

Anyone know what Insanity/Levels/Mixx are like for FLs on a Sunday night? I'm arriving on a Sunday for a micro trip soon and was wondering where would be good to go later in the evening. Any other suggestions? 

Cheers 

I'm sure I'm a broken record on this topic, but you asked so... I love Hillary 2 on Soi 4. Gets going around midnight. Good bands and always lots of FL's. Slightly less fancy than the discos, but sure to have more girls on a Sunday night!

• Like 1

On 2/25/2020 at 1:39 PM, briguy said:

I'm sure I'm a broken record on this topic, but you asked so... I love Hillary 2 on Soi 4. Gets going around midnight. Good bands and always lots of FL's. Slightly less fancy than the discos, but sure to have more girls on a Sunday night!

I'll be staying right by there, will be sure to check it out.