Majestic Suites

At the start of my upcoming trip I'm staying at this very popular mongers hotel. I haven't stayed here for about eight years so I was wondering what it's like these days and whether or not is has been refurbished since I last stayed there? 

I stayed there in 2017. Not refurbished as far as I could tell, but well kept and very clean. In that segment, I don't think it needs to be refurbished. I have stayed in more than 20 hotels in Sukhumvit and it is on of the first hotels I consider it when looking for good a value hotel.

Yes exactly why I'm staying there because at just over £100 for three nights that is great value and of course it's right on the door step of NEP which is very handy and means there's no need to pay for short time hotels.

I stayed there in 2017. Not refurbished as far as I could tell, but well kept and very clean. In that segment, I don't think it needs to be refurbished. I have stayed in more than 20 hotels in Sukhumvit and it is on of the first hotels I consider it when looking for good a value hotel.

Same same this falang

Yes exactly why I'm staying there because at just over £100 for three nights that is great value and of course it's right on the door step of NEP which is very handy and means there's no need to pay for short time hotels.

I like the "step outside and it's all there" factor with the Majestic, a close walk to Sukhumvit rd with the BTS handy for reaching out further if need be, and everything else ready for doing.

Not sure if you can still use facilities at Majestic Grande. Something to keep in mind

You're not sure? So can you or can't you as I was hoping to use the swimming pool.

Why would they change that arrangement?

Was majestic grande sold?

You're not sure? So can you or can't you as I was hoping to use the swimming pool.

Majestic Grande is being refurbished currently. It is to be rebranded as a Double Tree property by March or so. 

It would be best to contact Majestic Suites/Grande reservations via mail, they are very prompt.

• 1 month later...

So would you guys conclude this is the best Bang for the Buck near Nana Plaza?

Not really. I guess it is if you want a fancy lobby to walk through, but I had a perfectly fine room at Hotel Icon a little further up the soi for $ 50 US, complete with Infinity pool and a shortcut to Nana through the Rajah Hotel parking lot. Also stayed a few nights at Majestic Suites for even less money and was satisfied with that, especially since they charged me very little for a late checkout at 6 PM.