Any experiences with the new Hyatt Regency?

Haha that’s like me.

We get given cash to take with us of approx £50 per person per day and often there’s at least 2 of us travelling to 2/3 countries (I also have a company credit card). I always take charge of it so distribute meagrely plus we have a lot of meals paid for by agents anyway so i can have a good few hundred £££ left by the time I get to BKK....nothing like getting your dick sucked on company money :D

Reminded me of couple years ago we got a nice bonus and could elect how to take it, I took it as a trip to BKK and I went straight to Lolitas  :D

• 4 weeks later...

Stayed here last week when in BKK on business and will stay there again when I’m back next month. Really liked the hotel better than the Landmark which is similarly priced. I got a good rate of £100 per night although it’s increased to £120 a night for my next trip.

Stayed in the ‘cheapest’ room but it was more than spacious enough (37/38sqm I think) and the tv was massive! Comfy bed & separate shower and bath tub.

The rooftop bar is also really nice great view of BKK. Took 3 different girls up there on 3 consecutive nights so I am sure the staff noticed :D

Pool & jacuzzi were fine and there’s also a steam room. Didn’t have the breakfast.

Good location and you can walk to the hotel via the extended skybridge at Nana (exit 3 I think) which leads you to the hotel entrance via an escalator which is useful if you have luggage.

I have read there is no door to the toilet/bath room and people complain about it and don't want to get back. Is it true? :) lol

The room (standard) is open plan style, only the wash basin and bath are on view, the toilet and shower are two seperate enclosures with frosted glass doors for privacy, that said, and if I remember rightly there was a sliding partition that made the bathroom completely private, all was fine for me and was happy enough to leave the partition open.

Stayed here last week when in BKK on business and will stay there again when I’m back next month. Really liked the hotel better than the Landmark which is similarly priced. I got a good rate of £100 per night although it’s increased to £120 a night for my next trip.

Stayed in the ‘cheapest’ room but it was more than spacious enough (37/38sqm I think) and the tv was massive! Comfy bed & separate shower and bath tub.

The rooftop bar is also really nice great view of BKK. Took 3 different girls up there on 3 consecutive nights so I am sure the staff noticed :D

Pool & jacuzzi were fine and there’s also a steam room. Didn’t have the breakfast.

Good location and you can walk to the hotel via the extended skybridge at Nana (exit 3 I think) which leads you to the hotel entrance via an escalator which is useful if you have luggage.

Ohh mate the breakfast is awesome, better than Sofitel next door's breakfast.