How dangerous is cunnilingus with massage/bar girls?

sheff2k18

I have a thing for non-shaved vaginas. I assume most girls in this field in Thailand are shaved, but from watching some videos with Thai prostitutes, it seems that not all. The point is, that in a moment of thrill, if i see a nice vagina, i will need to really hold my self together, if i want to avoid going down on her :D

So the question is, and i know it was probably discussed here before: How dangerous is it, STD-wise?

Everywhere that i read, seems that the clap can be passed orally, and infect your mouth, but nobody can tell to what extent it is dangerous. I think that only people with the relevant practical experience could make a real assessment.

I'm sure i'm not the only cunnilingus lover around here. How do you guys deal with it? Has any experienced monger gotten one of those STDS, while doing protected intercourse, but unprotected oral sex?

I can count on one hand the times I did not partake over a 10 year span of mongering and knock on wood , no problems. It will be interesting to see where this thread goes!

• Like 1

DATY is one of my favourites nothing like having a girl writhing in pleasure on the tip of your tongue. Have been mongering for more then five years not had any problems. Do use commen sense do not do DATY, or even DFK, if I have a cut or any hint of blood or a break of skin in my mouth, so don’t even floss when mongering. So long as everything is all sealed up should not be a way for the infection to get in.