How dangerous is cunnilingus with massage/bar girls?

sheff2k18

On 7/11/2019 at 8:32 AM, Goodyear7 said:

I've already been down that road so no point in a shot for it

I got the shot in my 50s.  I've likely been exposed to some types already, but the shot protects against the others even if so. 

All three HPV vaccines protect against HPV types 16 and 18 that cause most HPV cancers. Since late 2016, only Gardasil-9 (9vHPV) is distributed in the United States. This vaccine protects against nine HPV types (6, 11, 16, 18, 31, 33, 45, 52, and 58)

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/30/2019 at 12:48 PM, Mtrme said:

Chlamydia is nothing to worry about, easily treatable.

You should be worrying about hep a, b and c (!), which you can get from giving oral. A&B shouldn't be a problem as there's a vaccine, but read up about hep c, you don't want to catch that shit.

Also, HPV, capable of literally fucking your mouth by developing into a throat/mouth cancer. Sometimes no symptoms, sometimes warts, no cure apart from some strains clearing on their own in time (something like 1-2+ years).

HIV is allegedly impossible to catch from cunnilingus, so wouldn't worry about that. But ofc it's up to you, if eating high risk demographic pussy in a not so well developed country sounds like a great idea to you, then, well, keep doing your thing and godspeed.

you forgot herpes, the is no cure and it's probably not something fun to have all arouund the mouth. 

It's pretty much safe sex.

Oral sex in general is safe from most things, but particular performing oral on a woman is the safest.

I can't think of anything you would get from licking pussy.

-Chlamydia almost never infects the throat 

-Gonorrhea does like the throat, but how does it get to the throat from licking? I dunno.

-HIV, no

-Warts, no

- Syphilis, yes, but exceedingly rare disease is straight people and oral transmission is not so common either

-Genital herpes infecting the mouth? Nah, not really readily transmitted this way. Maybe a few cases have been documented due to it's rarity.

8 hours ago, kodak.kid said:

you forgot herpes, the is no cure and it's probably not something fun to have all arouund the mouth. 

Like, most of the world already has herpes around the mouth. Type 1 oral herpes (aka coldsores). And we got them from our grandma steal kisses as a child.....not a spunky exotic lover. Lol.

If one did get infected with type 2 herpes in the mouth - which is unlikely - they'd probably not suffer outbreaks regularly due to it not being active in that area.

They'd likely only get the initial outbreak and then probably never again.

Whereas with coldsores, you can expect to get recurring outbreaks forever.

On 1/31/2019 at 3:39 PM, sheff2k18 said:

Thank you guys for your answers. My conclusion is that it should be avoided.  I assume most of the pussies will be shaved(boring as fuck for me), so i won't really have the urge 😄

Most Thai women don't shave. Even hookers