How dangerous is cunnilingus with massage/bar girls?

sheff2k18

14 hours ago, NanAtSOL said:

It's pretty much safe sex.

Oral sex in general is safe from most things, but particular performing oral on a woman is the safest.

I can't think of anything you would get from licking pussy.

-Chlamydia almost never infects the throat 

-Gonorrhea does like the throat, but how does it get to the throat from licking? I dunno.

-HIV, no

-Warts, no

- Syphilis, yes, but exceedingly rare disease is straight people and oral transmission is not so common either

-Genital herpes infecting the mouth? Nah, not really readily transmitted this way. Maybe a few cases have been documented due to it's rarity.

As already mentioned: HPV virus infection. Known to cause throat cancer, for example.

7 hours ago, joeyb said:

As already mentioned: HPV virus infection. Known to cause throat cancer, for example.

You are pushing the boat out a bit to be honest.

It's a virus that is so easily transmitted in humans it is considered a "normal" thing for everyone to have at some point in their lives.

It's pretty much a part of being human and considered unavoidable by doctors.

Condoms don't stop it. Nothing really does except avoiding human contact.

5 hours ago, NanAtSOL said:

considered unavoidable by doctors.

Condoms don't stop it. Nothing really does except avoiding human contact.

Gardasil 9 stops 9 of the nastier strains of HPV, mainly the ones that cause cancer.  Gardasil used to be considered only for adolescents, but now approved up through age 45.  I got the vaccine at age 50, nothing magical happens at 45, they just haven't spent the money to study on those over 45....just as they hadn't spent the money on adults over 16 before but then studied those up through 45 with the vaccine.

https://www.gardasil9.com/adults/

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, YouAgain said:

Gardasil 9 stops 9 of the nastier strains of HPV, mainly the ones that cause cancer.  Gardasil used to be considered only for adolescents, but now approved up through age 45.  I got the vaccine at age 50, nothing magical happens at 45, they just haven't spent the money to study on those over 45....just as they hadn't spent the money on adults over 16 before but then studied those up through 45 with the vaccine.

https://www.gardasil9.com/adults/

Very interesting.

I might look into this, now that I have leveled up and started taking it up the ass from Ladyboys.

(Only joking)

Nah, seriously, I never thought of getting it before. But who knows, it might just save me from some kind of dick cancer.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, NanAtSOL said:

Very interesting.

I might look into this, now that I have leveled up and started taking it up the ass from Ladyboys.

(Only joking)

Nah, seriously, I never thought of getting it before. But who knows, it might just save me from some kind of dick cancer.

I mean,it shouldn't even be a talking point. If girls get it, why don't boys?

10 hours ago, NanAtSOL said:

If girls get it, why don't boys?

I think parents now are getting the vaccine for their boy and girl children.   Here is what the maker says of the vaccine:  GARDASIL®9 (Human Papillomavirus 9-valent Vaccine, Recombinant) helps protect individuals ages 9 to 45 against the following diseases caused by 9 types of HPV: cervical, vaginal, and vulvar cancers in females, anal cancer, certain head and neck cancers, such as throat and back of mouth cancers and genital warts in both males and females

For me, I hope it gives me some protection since I play with bargirls and have been known to stick my tongue in a range of places on them and enjoy them doing the same.  

I worked with a guy that had throat cancer, never asked him what caused it but he didn't use tobacco.  Tumor was size of a tennis ball and they could only take most out cause he would have had a hole in his esophagus if they took it all out.  Then it was chemo chemo chemo.  I'd like to avoid that shit.  😅

• 2 weeks later...

When doing unprotected sex of any kind, you're at risk of STDs. The good news is STDs aren't that bad just be educated about them.

You have 2 categories, treatable and untreatable.

If you punt enough, you'll get the untreatable ones eventually. You can catch them even wearing condoms.

The treatable ones are treatable as long as you follow the treatment protocol strictly. The treatable ones are building an immunity to our treatments because people aren't following their treatment protocols to the end (full course of antibiotics, no sex until clear).

Untreatable ones are HIV, HSV and HPV.

You're only at risk of HIV if you're into sex that risks your blood to their fluid contact. Receiving butt stuff, if you have a cut from shaving, that sort of thing. Normally low-to-no risk for straight men.

HSV (Herpes) is cold sores that appear on your junk. People usually get it, have no symptoms then have a cold sore appear for a week every year or two. It's gross but not a big deal. Don't punt if you have sores.

HPV is warts on your junk. You freeze them off at a doctor. They are ugly but harmless. Don't punt until you clear out any warts. There's a vaccine for this, you should probably get it. HPV has many many variants - the one that causes cancer I believe does not cause warts.

These are untreatable because humans have not found a way to treat viral infections (there are no antibiotics for viruses). HSV and HPV are transmissible through skin contact, so kissing, grinding, etc.

Treatable ones are all bacterial and treatment is antibiotics. Chlamydia, Gonorrhea, UTIs, Syphilis, and various other similar infections.

They have similar symptoms, discharge, burning when you pee, feelings of shame. Completing the full course of antibiotics will clear them, half completing the course will likely cause the bacteria to become resistant to treatment and they'll become life long infections.

If you're infected, hit up the places you've been and tell them. It's not a big deal, it's part of this game. It's better to have the girls get treated because you can catch whatever from them again if you clear yourself and go back.

You can catch all of these from receiving or giving oral.

You won't be pristine forever, that's the game You will probably get the untreatable ones, just be educated and minimize the ddamag from the treatable ones.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2