Mövenpick Hotel Soi 15

Looking for any feedback on this hotel, seems ok, would welcome any advice on it or a similar alternative. Looking at the Sofitel, Pullman or cheaper Mercure .. tried a search for Mövenpick but nothing so far..

Cheers all

I stayed at the Movenpick when it first opened a few years ago. IMO very average and nothing to rave about, Sofitel is vastly superior to Movenpick - not even in the same league

Pullman, never stayed there and likewise for Mercure, if it's the Mercure on Soi 11 you're referring to I'd hazard a guess that it's better than Movenpick

I stayed at the Movenpick 2-3 years ago. It's ok but nothing more. It's not 5 star even though they advertise it as that. I would call it an ok/good 4 star hotel. The hotel has lots of tour groups so often fully booked and noisey. It's girl friendly but I would not call it a monger hotel!

Pullman Grande is in another league but also much more expensive. And they seem to have raised their prices lately. For my next stay I am booked at the Sofitel it was cheaper than the Pullman. Never stayed here before but very much looking forward to it.

Thanks everyone for the feedback.. the Movenpick was working out at 3900 baht per night for executive room, lounge access and airport transfer, not a bad deal but never been through Bangkok so appreciate all your advice

Whats your budget in THB per night for hotel?

Budget is reasonably flexible.. 3500 - 5000 per night

I’m thinking I’ll swing for the Sofitel !

Thanks everyone for the feedback.. the Movenpick was working out at 3900 baht per night for executive room, lounge access and airport transfer, not a bad deal but never been through Bangkok so appreciate all your advice

Budget is reasonably flexible.. 3500 - 5000 per night

I’m thinking I’ll swing for the Sofitel !

Sofitel is a brilliant choice, club access worthwhile too at Sofitel

Give any airport transfer by any hotel a miss though, expensive and easy to go by public taxi from ground floor level at the airport, believe me it's not troublesome at all. Like falling off a log.