Sheraton Grande Sukhumvit

Marriott Elite Member (Platinum and above) get

- Free Breakfast (They have a special Executive breakfast for elites in Rossini's but you can also go to the main buffet)

- Free Tea and coffee in the living room or room service all day

- Free cocktails 4pm to 8pm in Bar Su,  6pm to 8pm in the Living Room (food options are quite limited compared to most lounges, just some small snacks)

- Buttler Service

- 2 pieces of free laundry per day

-Upgrade to better room if available (unfortunately upgrades to suites are rare these days as they are too popular)

- 4pm late check out guaranteed 

Thanks for the info.  I actually got a contact at the Hotel and they are setting me up pretty nicely.  Since I am also a Travel Agent, they are going to have me meet with their Sales people and the GM, and give me a nice tour of the property.  Looking forward to staying there at least for part of my July trip.

• 4 months later...
On 4/14/2019 at 12:23 PM, woorace said:

Thanks for the info.  I actually got a contact at the Hotel and they are setting me up pretty nicely.  Since I am also a Travel Agent, they are going to have me meet with their Sales people and the GM, and give me a nice tour of the property.  Looking forward to staying there at least for part of my July trip.

How was your stay?

Was the Sheraton up to scratch?

Sorry to say that I had to postpone the trip until Feb.  Still going to spend the first 3 nights at the Sheraton so I will see it first hand.  I'm sure it will be a great stay though, based on all of the feedback that I have received.  Will let you know then.

• 1 month later...

So I stayed here last month.

Pros: room quite big, bed is very soft (for those of you who like soft beds this is better than St Regis Grand Hyatt and Hyatt Regency).

Extremely well located if you prefer Soi Cowboy or Thermae and not far from Nana either.

Gym is big, nice sauna too.

Hanging around the pool during the day is excellent.

Cons: bathroom very tired, blue ceramic wall tiles are mouldy (but was obviously too expensive to replace on their recent very limited refurbishment).

On balance (and for the same price) I would stay at St Regis or Hyatt Regency.

They have a cigar lounge and a bar downstairs where you can supposedly pick up quality freelancers but it was dead when I checked it out.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/18/2019 at 3:27 AM, Whiskyjack said:

So I stayed here last month.

Pros: room quite big, bed is very soft (for those of you who like soft beds this is better than St Regis Grand Hyatt and Hyatt Regency).

Extremely well located if you prefer Soi Cowboy or Thermae and not far from Nana either.

Gym is big, nice sauna too.

Hanging around the pool during the day is excellent.

Cons: bathroom very tired, blue ceramic wall tiles are mouldy (but was obviously too expensive to replace on their recent very limited refurbishment).

On balance (and for the same price) I would stay at St Regis or Hyatt Regency.

They have a cigar lounge and a bar downstairs where you can supposedly pick up quality freelancers but it was dead when I checked it out.

Thanks for your review.  I'm still on tap for my Feb trip and will split my time between here and the Marriott Marquis Queen's Park, which I have stayed at before.

• 2 years later...
  • 9 months later...