Who wants to go for beers in mid may?

Certainly, except only problem is I will be at home.... but what I am hearing you say is your paying airfare & accommodation  :P :lol: :lol:

Seriously, just be aware there is a Buddhist Holiday on 18th so bars will be closed or not sell alcohol that day.

I am not sure if they will close up at midnight on 17th though.

Have fun :)

In the past I have found BJ bars open, though these usually close around 1am.

Also you could try the bars down Soi 22, there is a small alley on the right hand side of Titanium Bar where you will find 3-4 bars which might be open.

Seriously, just be aware there is a Buddhist Holiday on 18th so bars will be closed or not sell alcohol that day.

You guys gotta get some better calendars! Visakha Bucha Day is Monday, May 20.

You guys gotta get some better calendars! Visakha Bucha Day is Monday, May 20.

It is actually the 18th, but is being observed on the 20th since it falls on a Saturday. I would imagine the bars to be closed on the actual day and not the day the government offices will be closed for the holiday.

It is actually the 18th, but is being observed on the 20th since it falls on a Saturday. I would imagine the bars to be closed on the actual day and not the day the government offices will be closed for the holiday.

^^ What he said......

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Im arriving 16th at about to 9.30, so by the time i get out of airport, check in and spruce up, it should be 11.30 latest. Won't be able to stop myself from heading straight out. Anyone got some suggestions on where to hit first. Leaving on evening of 18th, so very quick trip this time