Which one: iCheck inn Nana, Eleven Avenue Suites or Aspira Sukhumvit?

So these hotels are cheap, close to each other, and mostly seem similar.

Does anyone have any reasons to pick one over the others, or won't it really matter?

Edit: Or should I go for the slightly pricier Ambassador Hotel Bangkok, close by as well?

Edited by joeyb

I've stayed at iCheck  a few times & Aspira once or twice  (always the cheapest room available). I once got a room  at Aspira that was pretty terrible. It was like a cave (no windows, not enough lighting). Looked nothing like the pictures. iCheck rooms have always been decent. 

iCheck's wifi is HORRIBLE. They are using a single PW for all users and never change it.

You will have to walk past a 1-2 massage places with semi-aggressive Ladyboys to get to iCheck but not Aspira (it is at the beginning of the soi).

• 3 weeks later...

I had the same wifi and aggressive ladyboy experience too at icheck inn and my room was tiny. It was all in good fun though. However the location is ideal as there are at least two BJ bars on the sub soi and chrome. Magic Table had a two for one Happy Hour special last time I was there. I didn't partake though I was only there for the drinks.

• 2 weeks later...

Was 3 or 4 times a Aspira Suk. Never dissapointed.

Staff is kind and hotel is clean. Some rooms with big terrace if you are smoker.

Free coffee at all time and girlfriendly.

Location es very good, just 1 minute to BTS Nana and stree is animated all the night.

No noise due to that, at least I slept well....

• Like 1