In my research for a potential flight, it seems my best option is a flight that lands around 12:30am. Assuming I get through immigration and baggage claim by 1:30am, what suggestions do people have about where I can go for an 8-12 hour stay before checking into my main hotel?

It appears the "on site hotels" are quite expensive and you have to go through immigration twice.

Much thanks in advance.

I always just book my main hotel for the "night/morning" I'm landing as Well and tell them I won't be arriving until around 3 am.

As long as they have 24 hr from desk they are always good with it . I'll check out Smooci in the taxi and by the time I've checked in, grabbed a few beers, had a shower and freshened up it almost time for my companion to arrive.

For me it's always been the most convenient and ultimately best value option

So tack on an extra day in the reservation? That makes so much sense. Thank you sir.

I always just book my main hotel for the "night/morning" I'm landing as Well and tell them I won't be arriving until around 3 am.
As long as they have 24 hr from desk they are always good with it . I'll check out Smooci in the taxi and by the time I've checked in, grabbed a few beers, had a shower and freshened up it almost time for my companion to arrive.
For me it's always been the most convenient and ultimately best value option

Just book the cheapest hotel you are comfortable staying in for one night on the day/night of your arrival. It will give you a chance to freshen up or catch up on some shut eye. I often use smart suites on soi 11 just fir one day before transferring to a better hotel. You can do this also if you have a late night/early morning flight out as well

• 4 months later...